Distribute the Package
- Ensure the latest source code of your package is in your own Github repository and the Docker image published to your Dockerhub account
- Request for your package to be published to the eGeoffrey Marketplace
- Go to
- Click on
Create new file
- Name the file as your package name with a
yml extension (e.g.
- The file content should have a single line in the format
- Save the file; this will trigger a PR (Pull Request)
- Once your request will be merged, your package will be available for all the other eGeoffrey users!
- If you are releasing a new version of a package there is no need to repeat the procedure above: it is up the Marketplace to always provide the most up to date content